X Aviation - Activation and Gizmo Error Messages

mac2

I have the X aviation products (737, MU2, SMP and P180) - sometimes I would get occasional requests to "reactivate" these products so would enter the details and the little pop up box would disappear.....................

However more recently had a number of warnings pop up (I think all related to my X aviation products.....)

1)Firstly got a X aviation activation box (assume it was for my 737 but it wasn't specific) -  but strangely it had a big cross through it and some message via a console saying something about a gate keeper error..............................didn't let me re-enter by activation data bizarrely.............

2)Also getting separate messages saying I)no acr loader found ii)please reinstall Gizmo and a iii)LUA script has stopped working - what do all these mean and how would I re-install Gizmo?

3)Have also tried using my 737 (IEXG) and the screens in the cockpit won't fire up  - which is suggesting I might need to re-register it again?

Strangely have not reinstalled any of these products - so no idea why these error messages have suddenly started appearing now.....any help appreciated?