Double Installation SkyMaxxPro

Blizzard

Hi all,

I ordered the new version of SkyMaxxPro 4.6, because I missed it to update my previous version in time.

I installed v4.6 in the assignment to X-Plane 11. The older version of SkyMaxxPro I installed in the assignment to X-Plane 10 a long time before. Now, there are two SkyMaxxPro software

files in my windows programm folder. Will there be possibly conflicts caused by double installation? I would like to use the new version SkyMaxxPro with X-Plane 10 and 11 on the same PC.

Should I deinstall the older SkyMaxxPro version and how can I regulate the assignment to X-Plane 10 and 11 after that?

The same question and constellation concerns RWC, because I've to change from RWC 1.0 to 1.1.

It would be nice to help me.

Thanks Rolf

Rolf,

The windows program folder is probably just from the actual install program. In X-Plane the older SkyMaxx Pro would have been deleted and overwritten. You can verify this by opening the SkyMaxx Pro configuration screen when you have X-Plane running. It will tell you the SkyMaxx Pro version number running. :)