mfarmercytz

Support for MU-2 XP10

I opened a ticket on site on October 26th and have not had a response as to how I can download the last XP10 supported version for MU-2. I prematurely did the upgrade to 1.8 before noticing it was XP11 only and it appears there is no link in My Account to re-download v 1.7. Can anyone advise how I can request? 

Thanks

Well that's unfortunate as I've now lost that aircraft. For my own knowledge if I simply backup the installers for the other plugins I have purchased will they still work even as XP-10 becomes unsupported should I need to do a reinstall? Or should I be backing up the X-Aviation folder and re-activating if I need to recover them from backup?

Well that's unfortunate as I've now lost that aircraft. For my own knowledge if I simply backup the installers for the other plugins I have purchased will they still work even as XP-10 becomes unsupported should I need to do a reinstall? Or should I be backing up the X-Aviation folder and re-activating if I need to recover them from backup?

The old installers will still work if you back them up!

OK. Good to know. I had some of them backed up because of the previous 3 download limit, but when you made that unlimited (greatly appreciated by the way) I wasn't as judicious about it. Will download them all and make sure I have them safely stored.