X52 Throttle issue XP10/11 and the IXEG Ver 1.2

w_pienaar

Good day gents.

I'm more frequent than not experiencing a problem, usually just before takeoff (worked absolutely fine from startup and taxing to the runway), where the IXEG trust levers/throttles stop responding for any inputs from my Saitex X52 throttle. I then have to continue the rest of the flight utilising the F1/F2 keys. Disengaging and reengaging the Auto Pilot and auto throttle have no effect in resolving the matter 

This is only a problem I've experienced in XP11 (XP10 used functions absolutely file with Version 1.07 -  I'm experiencing the same issue after updating to version 1.2). and yes I'm using the IXEG Version 1.2 with X-Plane 10/11.

Further to this, I am only experiencing this issue with the IXEG 737 and the throttle slide bar within X-Plane 10/11's controller settings works absolutely fine.

Am I doing something wrong. Any advice will be appreciated. I've almost reached the point giving up on the IXEG:(

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Regards

Will

Update 12/11/2017

I get the impression the throttle issue manifests itself when I make the flap selection prior to takeoff.

Edited by w_pienaar

• 1 month later...

This may be a bit late in responding to your problem, so I am unaware as to whether or not you have sorted things out.

I would just like to inquire as to if you are using the Logitech drivers for the X-52. I was having all sorts of problems with their drivers even in FSX & Prepar3d & decided to revert back to the original Saitek drivers from Madcatz. That has smoothed things out for me considerably. Don't know why but it has.

Perhaps you may have noticed that the joystick mapping in XP11 for the X-52 Throttle has mixed up the throttle slide with Silver Slider. Has them back to front.

X-52.jpg

• Upvote 2