Help me IXEG is going crazy

Fesi

I've been flying the IXEG 737 for about 2 months and never experience this. During takeoff the plane shakes violently and will not stop. Not sure if it has anything to do with the current beta 7 update. This started  after the update. Anyone experience this or am I doing some wrong? Anyone.

I think you are talking about the camera shake button. I have always had that enabled and never experienced this much shaking. I re-installed IXEG 737 but did the same thing. When I disabled this feature the shaking stops but my airspeed indicators are vibrating rapidly. I'm wondering if I can go back before the x plane 7 beta update, everything was great before that.

• 1 month later...

I'm also getting excessive shake, cannot be that bad in reality? Accompanied by the sounds of shaking & some of the instrument numbers varying  rapidly e.g. mach number & speed tape overspeed markers. The whole plane shaking uncontrollably from take off to 370,000 feet. Disabling the camera shake resolves this, perhaps a slider may be useful?

(My heading is 122 deg, and winds from 177 @ 29 kts)

Edited by Blahmeh

Found it, it was X-PLane NOAA + X-Enviro together causing the issue. I guess I should have one or the other but not both. If I untick just the 'Wind Levels' in NOAA GFS Weather 2.4.2 (with X-Enviro still ON) the twitchy instrument speeds settle down, but the shaking sounds persist, if I then re-enable IXEG camera shake the sounds settle down as well.

I fixed this issue a while back. I installed tugmaster  which uses the python software that causes the aircraft to shake. After deleting the shaking goes away. I now installed better pushback which started an issue with IXEG 737 again. This plane does not like pushback programs. During engine start the EGT and N2 do not indicate values and does affect the aircraft power. When I remove BPB it works fine again. It seems like these problems are specific to me for some reason because when I search online I don't see anyone experiences these issues. How do I get these programs to work with each other.