far scenery not loading/seethrough

will5023

Having an issue with sky maxx, just installed it and RWC last night and clouds are great, however my scenery which is the hdmesh by alpilot, is now not loading far away, shows me boxed in of a sort and fades into see through where i can actually see underneath the map as it were ... i have the xplane 11 rendering settings installed as well so wonder if it's something to do with that? - it gets worse the higher up i travel

here's a few screenshots of the issue

plen cockbit bad.png

plenbad.png

as you can see it kinda looks like the aftermath of a nuke.

even just now on FINAL approach at just about 10nm out i cant even see the runway.

plen bad low alt.png

here are my rendering settings

settings.png

another thing just noticed if i change the sky settings in sky maxx it shows the sun effect actually cocooned around my plane and not below the scenery/blended correctly in the image below you can see that

plenbad sun.png

Edited by will5023

edit, it seems this only ever happens in the morning time. i cant notice an issue past sunrise. i dont know if the texture loads the right distance away or not during the day but it seems fine and not see through during the day. the sunlight glow issue still happens at dusk/sunset though

SkyMaxx honestly has no interaction with your scenery loading. The sky colors may affect the color of distant, fogged scenery, but will not affect the loading of the scenery itself. You might want to go back to its default "Hosek Wilkie" sky colors, as that leaves X-Plane's default colors intact near and below the horizon - it would rule us out completely. Or you could set it to use X-Plane's default sky colors as a test.

However i suspect this has more to do with changes in the new X-Plane beta releases and not with your installation of SkyMaxx Pro.