ramster211

Problems with MU-2 v1.8 on xp11

3 hours ago, nixfu said:

Please please please make a panel version with GTN 750 support?  

We develop on Mac. The product you are seeking support for is Windows only.

2 hours ago, Cameron said:

We develop on Mac. The product you are seeking support for is Windows only.

Ok fair enough. I have always been a fan of XP being multi-platform.  How about a laminar G1000 model then? :)

Edited by nixfu

Oh.  ok.  Sorry to hear.  What happened?  Trouble in the QA flights from 2 weeks ago?

Tom's very busy with outside work related to the space station at the moment and tight deadlines. Time won't be freed up till sometime between June and July.

Hey guys....yea, I'm a bit busy at the moment.  I get in a lot more trouble if I don't meet these deadlines with NASA :P.   I've been involved in a start-up that got going before the IXEG release...and I need to see those commitments through.  That being said, there is a finish line and I'm coming up on it, hopefully later this summer and I very much plan to get back into X-Plane....I have quite a bit of work planned that I want to get going on. 

-tkyler

Really?  What's more important?  A tin can with a few humans racing around the earth at 17,000mph, or a pretend airplane?  Priorities man, priorities!  :P

• Like 1

Manual is done...at least the "beta" version.  I'm going through it now, testing the checklists against proper functionality.  My goal is to forward the package on to XA to begin distribution preparations by the weekend......this does NOT mean it will come out over the weekend.....distribution prep is quite a bit of work and takes some time.  No update to 3D or sounds or any of that stuff in this version, just the engine model / prop locks for more accurate operation...and a few other tid-bits.   As always, the fancy 3D / sounds are slated for the 2.0 release.

-tkyler

• Like 6