Vezirgiannis

John Wayne Orange County (KSNA) - Icarus Simulations

In collaboration with LatinVFR, we are converting John Wayne Orange County (KSNA)  for X-Plane! The project is already in an advanced stage. 

About the project:

• Will be converted for X-Plane 11, to our team's standards of quality. That mean, parts that are not looking good in X-Plane, will be replaced with ours.
  • For X-Plane 11, using the latest technology like PBR materials, animated jetways and more  Updates will be free.

A small preview for now from the terminal

p.s. we start working now in PBR materials. 

jw1.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 11/17/2017 at 6:00 AM, mgeiss said:

Will it work in XP10 (without 11-excluisive features, of course)? :)

Sorry for the late answer. 

Yes will work in XP10 as you said...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

Got it!

Did a few flights already in & out over pilotedge. Just WOWW, what a masterpiece, quite impressive, looks so realistic!

:) Thanks !

I bought and love this scenery. I have a question on rendering settings and this scenery. It looks like whenever I fly into your KSNA and don't have "Number of objects" set to high the terminal buildings don't show up in the scenery, only the jetbridges. I'd appreciate your advice on this. Thanks

On 1/22/2018 at 1:43 AM, Nkmsw8 said:

I bought and love this scenery. I have a question on rendering settings and this scenery. It looks like whenever I fly into your KSNA and don't have "Number of objects" set to high the terminal buildings don't show up in the scenery, only the jetbridges. I'd appreciate your advice on this. Thanks

Thanks for your comment. We receive again this issue, and we preparing an update.