DSF Scenery Packages - SBBE Val de Cans International Airport

axmiha

SBBE Val de Cans International Airport

View File

The file SBBE_1.0 is actually for X-Plane 11 - there's no 11 to choose in this form. The file SBBE_1.0_10 is the XP10 version (the only difference is there is no Ground Services).

Belém/Val de Cans–Júlio Cezar Ribeiro International Airport (IATA: BEL, ICAO: SBBE) is the main airport serving Belém, Brazil. Val de Cans (sometimes spelled Val de Cães) is the name of the neighborhood where the airport is located. Since 13 April 2010 the airport is named also after Júlio Cezar Ribeiro de Souza (1837–1887) a researcher of balloons. It is operated by Infraero. Some of its facilities are shared with Belém Air Force Base of the Brazilian Air Force.

Libraries required - none, theoretically. I used only the default lib (fence.fac) and Marginal's autogate. The rest is custom made.

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding?? That's one of the airports I do want to do, since my mom lived in Bariloche for a while and I went there to visit etc. Argentinean family here! You bet yer arse I'll do SAZS. If  you live there, maybe you could take some photos for textures etc. Possible?

ax

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, axmiha said:

Are you kidding?? That's one of the airports I do want to do, since my mom lived in Bariloche for a while and I went there to visit etc. Argentinean family here! You bet yer arse I'll do SAZS. If  you live there, maybe you could take some photos for textures etc. Possible?

ax

I am living at Mexico now for business, but i go there 3 or 4 times a year. Next trip is coming soon, last week of this month (october) and i will also be there again by the end of the year for the christmas.

Sure i can take pictures :)  i do not own a professional camera but an iphone 7, should it work? If you give me proper instructions what and how to take them for being usefull for you i can take as much as possible

Fantastic. iphone7 is more than enough resolution. Generally it's pictures of, let's say the terminal, walls and windows, seen from the apron (or ramp area?) as much "in front" as possible (de frente). Anything I can't see on google street. Do you have access to the insides of the airport? And of course, this is not absolutely necessary, only if you can do it, for fun and no efforts. 

ok roger that i will take as much pictures as possible interior and exterior of the terminal. the parking, etc.

my only big concern is taking pictures of the terminal exterior side facing the apron, because that would require me being on the apron. Sometimes we descend via stairs, that would be a perfect time or i can try to ask for permission... will see