P.180 Avanti II - Support

airfighter

• 2 weeks later...

I had to install the gizmo that was provided in extra files in order for avionics to work. however since then I am unable to see or use the avitab tablet. I have the latest avitab plugin as well. I'm guessing due to no tab I am also unable to assign thrust reverser.

Anyone else experiencing this? I also tried assigning key commands and still no luck. No Tab visible in cockpit after installing gizmo from extra files and no thrust reverser capability.

Edited by deltapilot90
Forgot to mention additional issue. (Thrust Reverse)

36 minutes ago, deltapilot90 said:

I had to install the gizmo that was provided in extra files in order for avionics to work. however since then I am unable to see or use the avitab tablet. I have the latest avitab plugin as well. I'm guessing due to no tab I am also unable to assign thrust reverser.

Anyone else experiencing this? I also tried assigning key commands and still no luck. No Tab visible in cockpit after installing gizmo from extra files and no thrust reverser capability.

The tablet is not visible in the cockpit or it is visible but you cannot use it?

Have you clicked the tablet icon to show the tablet?

z_avanti.thumb.jpg.55c61d8e766b3bc380e4f95138f8a991.jpg

I was not aware of the tablet icon. So now I have tablet. Reversers work once started as well as beta mode. Thank you for the quick response in helping me with this matter. Apologies if I missed the documentation that covered the tablet icon location I do not recall reading it anywhere but most likely was an oversight on my end. Outstanding work!

1 hour ago, deltapilot90 said:

I was not aware of the tablet icon. So now I have tablet. Reversers work once started as well as beta mode. Thank you for the quick response in helping me with this matter. Apologies if I missed the documentation that covered the tablet icon location I do not recall reading it anywhere but most likely was an oversight on my end. Outstanding work!

I should apologize because I don't have any documentation covering the aircraft. I might do a "tutorial" like video to show a few things special to Avanti and how you should operate the aircraft.

5 hours ago, deltapilot90 said:

What beta mode are you talking about?

11 hours ago, S3rg1o said:

Thank you.

Now i'm trying to arm / activate de AP, If i'm not mistaken I need to turn ON both FD's, after setting MCP I click AP button but nothing happens... This plane flys beautifly, but really needs to have a manual.

Any help?

Below the AP button is the disconnect bar that you must have it in the up position to be able to engage the autopilot.

I will do these days a tutorial video. For now you can read about Avanti here: http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/PIAGGIO/AVANTI.html. There is a bit older video, but in the most part it is accurate with the last version.

Edited by airfighter

1 hour ago, airfighter said:

Below the AP button is the disconnect bar that you must have it in the up position to be able to engage the autopilot.

It's up from the beggining, i've never touched it... still can't engage the AP... maybe i'm missing some button or command, but i can't figure witch is it...

5 hours ago, S3rg1o said:

It's up from the beggining, i've never touched it... still can't engage the AP... maybe i'm missing some button or command, but i can't figure witch is it...

If you haven't touched it, the bar is down, and if the bar is down, disconnect position, the AP will never be engaged.

Edited by airfighter

Thank you for the grate job. I have only few questions for the time being... How can I add some more cargo, like baggage? If I try to modify the weights in xp is not changing nothing. I understand that we can only via the Tab.
Please let me know otherwise I can't use the acft with some other sw.
The 2nd... Did you fix the prop issue?

Regards,
Alex

10 hours ago, JhonnyBravo said:

Yes, fuel and 6 pax is working from tablet but is not possible to add baggage for 400 Lbs. Max as per AOM. From Xplane weight page now is not working anymore.
The Prop is increasing the RPM at hight speed above FL250.

I will add the baggage option in the future update.

Are you using the experimental flight model?