IXEG menu not hiding

jwenting

• 5 months later...

Thanks for reporting back. The "many monitors" feature that X-Plane 11 brought has indeed some pitfalls - and they seem hard to troubleshoot, since the results vary from monitor to monitor...

The thing I hate most is that there is no way to exactly specify the size of the window I want to run (i.e. exactly 1920x1080). Sure, you can set that up in some preference menu, but you must use a calculator to specify the start and end pixels... really?

Cheers, Jan

• Like 1

Okay I got it. I have a Dual Monitor Setup. Mon 1 was my X-Plane Monitor and Mon 2 my EFB Monitor. Mon 2 was also my main monitor! So when when you use X-Plane on your secondary monitor you'll get this "menu issue". This Setting also have some kind of window position issues because I noticed that all X-Plane popup windows (like the IOS) opens in the right corner and you have to move them out everytime you reload X-Plane. The reason I used this switched setup was: When I used it the other way round an annoying flicker blinking occurs everytime I klicked "outside" the X-Plane window. I solved this now by adding one pixel to my vertical resolution (1921x1080).  

• Upvote 3