CTD Saab 1.4.1

Polar1955

The log files only show that XP crashed but do not indicate why.  The first thing to try is to remove all your third party plugins (except Gizmo) and then test the aircraft.  If you have no crashes, then you can start putting the plugins back one-by-one and and test after each one to see if you can narrow down the problem. You have a lot of custom scenery as well and you might be exceeding VRAM.  So, you could also try removing all custom scenery and then testing.  Then place them back one-by-one and see if that reveals anything.

After flying the FF 757, 767 and IXEG 737 for last 6 to 8 months, I decided to go back and begin flying GA acrft as I usually do when jets nn a rest. When I loaded XP10 and tried to load a GA acrft (3rd party and XP acrft) they too crashed the sim. At this point I knew I had a problem w/in XP, not the SAAB 340 update. After performing 4 typical checks with no positive results, I had one last thing to try, the Nav Data update done back in June. After activating the original GNS file in the Resources folder of XP, my problem was solved. This did not show up in my Log file or Gizmo file. One thing I learned many many years ago, always back up files with any change made. I hope my error here will save some poor soul in the future.