Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wain

carenado low fps

6 posts in this topic

I am getting good rates usually whlist using SMP4.6 at addon airports with IXEG 737, however using Carenado CT206 I have fps down to between 9-12, anyone else seeing this? is there an issue with Carenado stuff?

Wayne

I dont know about Carenado CT206, but in general the Carenado aircrafts are heavy on FPS. Especially the G1000 equiped aircrafts.

cheers Tom, don,t fly them much but just thought I would ask.........tries new version Xenviro, FPS up but clouds looked bad, sticking with SMP.....

I am getting good rates usually whlist using SMP4.6 at addon airports with IXEG 737, however using Carenado CT206 I have fps down to between 9-12, anyone else seeing this? is there an issue with Carenado stuff?

Wayne

I'm also not able to fly the Carenado turboprops together with SMP. FPS get killed below 20 the overload affecting the gpu (whereas normally I'm cpu limited). With all the other aircraft SMP works fine.

Let's just say certain Carenado aircraft are very unoptimized begin with...

Very possible you are simply pushing your system to the limit using them in conjunction with other add ons including smp....

also wondering as the aircraft I was using is not optimised for XP11, do you think that might make a difference? not a G1000 equipped machine...