FMC & map

wain

Hi Wayne,

some things will only run on the left side screen, that is the weather returns, the coloured height map and the PLAN mode of the FMC. This is unfortunate but will likely stay that way for a while - we may revisit when X-Plane adapts Vulcan.

You can certainly display all other modes (VOR/LOC, MAP, CTR MAP, etc) on both sides, just use the EFIS control panel to do that. There is only one FMS computer in the 737, so both screens will always show the same flightplan.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1

1) Put them on the same FMC (sub) page or do you mean always and automatically? Don't think that's possible.

Edit: Or are you talking about the EHSI displays? In that case see 2)

2) Turn the F/Os ehsi selector to map. You can make both EHSI display the same information though, by setting the EFI selector on the overhead panel to "both on 1" or "both on 2"

Edited by mfor

21 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi Wayne,

some things will only run on the left side screen, that is the weather returns, the coloured height map and the PLAN mode of the FMC. This is unfortunate but will likely stay that way for a while - we may revisit when X-Plane adapts Vulcan.

I sort of wish there's a workaround, like an IXEG menu option that switches all the good stuff from the Capt side to the FO side. Due to my hardware limitations (Brought a PFC 737 yoke second hand without realizing it's a FO yoke, with the trim switch on the other side) I can only fly as a FO....