ROTATE MD80

wain

7 minutes ago, wain said:

Anyone using this in XP11? is it a good buy? Always like the look of it but having bought a few lame ducks in the past I don't want to get caught out again....good amount of training/tutorial stuff with it? reliabel or crash sim? lots of liveries?

Thanks

Wayne

I have the RotateSim MD-80 and it is a good aircraft. No doubt. But I dont fly it that often. Simply because I prefer the IXEG 733.

So if you are gonna expand your hangar it is a good choice.

"Frooglesim" was a bit negative to the v1.0 of MD-80 when it was released because of the systems was not correct and/or incomplete. but that have changed with the latest patches.

So it should be very nice and challenging to fly now.

Tutorial and documentations is provided with this aircraft.

Here is the latest "Frooglesim" videos about the RotateSim MD-80.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wain said:

Anyone using this in XP11? is it a good buy? Always like the look of it but having bought a few lame ducks in the past I don't want to get caught out again....good amount of training/tutorial stuff with it? reliabel or crash sim? lots of liveries?

Thanks

Wayne

Used it only in XP10 so far. Not as immersive as the IXEG 737, but very good visuals and by now (v1.3) quite improved systems simulation (though IMO not study level). It has proven to operate quite stably on my system (no CTDs or whatsoever), but that's true for most models by now (with some sad exceptions). Liveries are not a problem, Rotate has provided a PSD paint kit. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can paint one yourself ;)

• Upvote 1