Any plans for VR support ?!

ayousry

We don't own a VR headset so it's not something we specifically develop for. However, I'd recommend setting your overcast representation in SMP to solid stratiform if you're not using Real Weather Connector, or Dense Particles if you are using Real Weather Connector, to minimize the usage of billboards which I think is what you're talking about. That should help.

For perfect VR, you need GPU ray-casted 3D clouds, and that just isn't practical yet on modern hardware at the scale and quality expected by flight simmers.

Its a shame that this amazing weather presentation is gone to waste for me since i only use VR , and i think most VR users will never go back to 2D too.

also with the upcoming VR support for xp11 , what i think is that most developers will try to support it.

anyways thanks for the reply and i hope you consider looking at it in a future update.

as for the technical part , i cant debate with you ofcourse but to my very little info i see default clouds has no problems in VR except performance

so i wonder why dont skymaxx pro cant acheive the same

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...