A humble question

Albert Einsteins cousin

Hi Cameron.

I have a question. I know you don´t like people to ask questions, if the question implies any sort of criticism, so let me do it the humble way.

If one has opened a "Ticket" on your website, and does not get a respond - then inquire about it, in a second "ticket" 8 days later - and doesn´t get a reply to this one either, then what would be the problem here? 

Naturally I have checket my spam folder and all those tiresome procedures, and yet - nothing. 

My ticket ## are  5OTZ2  and  C5VCA  and neither has been replied to. 

Could you please look into this matter, and point me to WHERE I can see your replies, should you have made such ones. The matter is of some importance to me, although it may not be to you, since the original ticket DOES contain a tad of criticism of your program SkyMaXX Pro which I purchased at 60 dollars including RWC.

I hope you will be so kind as to show me where your replie(s) (if any) are to be seen, as I am really puzzled about the lack of response.

Kind regards

Ole Andreasen 

Ole,

I've been keeping an eye in this and I guess the best way to sum it all up for you is to say mental illness isn't always apparent to those going through it.

It seems your questions have been answered. I can't even wrap my head around your constant badgering......

Take a step back for YOU, it's not heathly....

Best,

John

Resident psychologist 

1 hour ago, JohnMAXX said:

Ole,

I've been keeping an eye in this and I guess the best way to sum it all up for you is to say mental illness isn't always apparent to those going through it.

It seems your questions have been answered. I can't even wrap my head around your constant badgering......

Take a step back for YOU, it's not heathly....

Best,

John

Resident psychologist 

Actually my question has NOT been answered. Cameron refuses to. I simply cannot understand why. No mental illness John, but thanks for your concern. It´s just being consistent about getting an answer, as a paying customer. Only that. 

Ole

ps. is it not illegal to impose as a phychologist? In Denmark is it. Just wondering.

Edited by Albert Einsteins cousin
spelling error