I'm Ole Andreasen and I demand your immediate attention, you liar!

oleandreasen

Nope... one cannot provide what one has not got..

And so it came finally The admins last resort - the threat of BAN... Only a matter of time before you were reduced to that final action.

I do not care one way or another Cameron if you ban me. This thread stands to show what kind of customer service you provide. And if this is "de-railing" the thread, or if you think this post more abusive than the former, then please execute the ban procedure. I have nothing further to add either - in THIS forum at least.

See ya [emoji4]

If you have nothing more to add here we're good.

You're the one making threats to continue paddling down this stream until you get banned. I'll help you get there quickly if that's what you are going to offer as your alternative.

X-Aviation has been in business for over ten years, well over 6 digits in the number of customers, and you making peculiar comments about feeling you need to spout off about this stuff on other venues to make yourself feel better is not something I'll get into.

You're you. I can't change that. :)

One thing we do not do here is censor or delete threads and posts. Anyone may come here and see what you wrote. ;)

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

If you have nothing more to add here we're good.

You're the one making threats to continue paddling down this stream until you get banned. I'll help you get there quickly if that's what you are going to offer as your alternative.

X-Aviation has been in business for over ten years, well over 6 digits in the number of customers, and you making peculiar comments about feeling you need to spout off about this stuff on other venues to make yourself feel better is not something I'll get into.

You're you. I can't change that.

So your promise that "this post will end here" did not stand to reason either. :) I LOVE that you threaten to ban me, then say that it is me bringing this upon my self. LOL. It´s like a wife abuser telling the wife that "it´s all your own fault dear"

I know you have been in business for a long time - and I also know that you have a reputation for cutting down people who speak less than God-like about you and your product Cameron. But remember that I asked for ONE thing, and you refused to deliver.

I cannot deny you the last word - because I now fully expect to be banned, but as you didnt provide, I don´t give shit one anymore. My point has been proven. YOU stand as the liar.

Ole out.

15 minutes ago, oleandreasen said:
So your promise that "this post will end here" did not stand to reason either. [emoji4] I LOVE that you threaten to ban me, then say that it is me bringing this upon my self. LOL. It´s like a wife abuser telling the wife that "it´s all your own fault dear"

I know you have been in business for a long time - and I also know that you have a reputation for cutting down people who speak less than God-like about you and your product Cameron. But remember that I asked for ONE thing, and you refused to deliver.

I cannot deny you the last word - because I now fully expect to be banned, but as you didnt provide, I don´t give shit one anymore. My point has been proven. YOU stand as the liar.

Ole out.

Haha, man you stoop to some weird, obsessive, low levels.

You seriously just got off on the fact you got an extra post or two after me saying it ends there.

Obsessive. Weird. Worrisome.

Hopefully you conduct yourself in real world interactions on a more mature, less worrisome/obsessive level.

Let's put a conversation about this into perspective...

Ole: "Cameron said he wrote me a reply to my support ticket, but I never saw it and don't think he sent it. He's a LIAR!"

Person on the receiving end: "Whoa!!! Wait...who cares?"

Ole: "I care! I need proof RIGHT NOW!"

Person on the receiving end: "I need to go walk the dog. See ya later, man."

• Upvote 1