Sky maxx v4 no puedo activarlo!!!!

aerotaller

Buenas tardes, no me deja activar mi licencia, alguien sabe que pasa? en el cuadro de dialogo de activacion cuando arranca el simulador no me deja escribir el mail por lo que no puedo activarlo y lo page!! en x-aviation no me dan bola me canse de escribirles. Lo desistale e instale varias veces pero no logro activarlo, agradezco de antemano a quien pueda ayudarme.-

La verdad cero soporte tecnico, parece que lo unico que interesa es cobrar.

Good afternoon, do not let me activate my license, does anyone know what happens? in the activation dialog box when the simulator starts, it will not let me write the mail so I can not activate it and the page !! in x-aviation do not give me ball I get tired of writing them. I give it up and install several times but I can not activate it, I thank in advance who can help me.- The truth zero technical support, it seems that the only thing that interests is to charge ...

Good afternoon, do not let me activate my license, does anyone know what happens? in the activation dialog box when the simulator starts, it will not let me write the mail so I can not activate it and the page !! in x-aviation do not give me ball I get tired of writing them. I give it up and install several times but I can not activate it, I thank in advance who can help me.- The truth zero technical support, it seems that the only thing that interests is to charge ...

• 2 weeks later...

I already bought your sky max product and updated my computer and I could not reactivate it, I decided to buy the product again to solve the problem and I can not activate it either, I bought it on 09/04, it's been many days and I'm still without being able to activate it, I do not get an answer to my problem.- you apologize but I am very disappointed.

Order Process

XO
X-Aviation Orders<support@x-aviation.com>
app-icon.png

Responder|
lun 04/09, 03:21 p.m.
Usted

Bandeja de entrada

X-Aviation
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 57463
Detailed Invoice: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=57463
Date Ordered: Monday 04 September, 2017

Products
1 x SkyMaxx Pro v4 (SMP 4.6) = $39.95
Select One Download
Sub-Total: $39.95
Total: $39.95

Billing Address
pablo hernan acuña
buenos aires 566
tristan suarez, 1806
buenos aires, Argentina

Payment Method
Credit or Debit Card

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 5:43 PM, Cameron said:

Uh, ¿estás cansado de escribirnos correos electrónicos? Ya has escrito sobre seis de ellos. Usted compró el producto hace menos de dos horas.

Los boletos pueden tomar hasta tres días laborales para una respuesta, típicamente más pronto. Por favor, no escriba varios boletos de soporte.

alguna solucion? sigo sin poder activar cameron

alguna solucion? sigo sin poder activar cameron

Let me be real clear here....sending support tickets as you have (well over 100, by the way) filled with words like "you are the son of 1000 whores" and whatever obscene language you have used will guarantee you receive NO support.

Be a normal human being.

Until you write ONE very clear letter to support@x-aviation.com in English apologizing for your behavior there will be no further support offered to you.

I will not tolerate it.

• Upvote 2