Flight Planning opens Console Bug

mga010

I just had a bug when planning the following flight:

EDDM TURB6E TURBU Y107 ALESE L12 VIC LAREN1D.VIC1X LIPZ

Whenever I enter the arrival the plan opens a console window with several red lines, and I have to reboot the plane.

To be more precise: I enter the route completely, and select the departure with no problems. When entering the arrival, I select 04R ILSZ, LAREN1D. If I select the VIC1X transition the console window opens and shows me problems.

I have no idea what log files you need. I attach the IXEG_FMS_debug for you and the console window.

console.JPG

IXEG_FMS_debug.txt

Just to follow up - I entered the same routing you did and did not get a crash... there may be some additional info we need. The best way for us to recreate the problem is to get a video where you tape entering the routing (everything from the moment the simulator stops loading until you get the error-log window)...

Cheers, Jan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, mga010 said:

Will there be an update containing this fix? I completely forgot about the bug, and tried to make a tutorial video today with this flight. Of course, it crashed again. I get older and seem to forget things.

Paul

Yes, it will be fixed with the next update. As for getting older and forgetting things - welcome to the club! :lol:

Jan