IXEG 733 Issues Version 1.2

Greaser

Hello,

I recently purchased the IXEG 733 for X Plane 11 but experiencing some major issues................

1. I noticed the same issue reported by kneighbour.  Massive thrust required just to get started taxiing.

2. I am seeing considerably lower frame rates than other comparable aircraft at the same airport in the same conditions (clear sky)..

3. Also, there were pauses every second or two. I have attempted two flights and it happened both times. This does not happen with other aircraft.

I need help to resolve these issues please. I *suspect* the last two are because of Gizmo64 (?)  But I just can't have a plugin running in the background chewing up frames and killing performance.  

Edited by johnc

Hi John,

I just tried again on my laptop, just to make sure nothing has cropped up in the latest X-Plane betas:

At idle power (21%N1)  with standard conditions (sea level, 15C, 100.000lbs gross weight) the plane starts moving and reaches a speed of 9 kts after 30 seconds. Nominal.

The frame rate sitting at KEWR is 20-21 on my setting, the default 737-800 gets 22. So again, Nothing particularly bad.

I am sure it is something on your end, if you could post your LOG.TXT from the default folder of X-Plane (after shutting down the session) we can take a look. I suspect a plugin incompatibility or some interaction with another 3rd party aircraft.

Cheers, Jan

Yesterday when I did a flight I attempted pushback using the BetterPushback plugin for X Plane. There were some issues with the push back and that may explain some issues. Does BetterPushback not work with the 737 yet?    So I tried another 2 flights just now without BetterPushback and it went better, although ...

1. One on test the sim crashed and in the log.txt file were thousands of G64 XDataRef errors. The log file was huge in size. I don't have the original log now though. Could this be Gizmo64 errors do you think?  Can I run the IXEG without Gizmo64 in the plugins directory?

2.Sometimes when entering the Preflight menu and changing the fuel and pressing Apply, it would not save the fuel settings.  However on the second flight I did not see this.

3. I had some issues on the LEGS page in the FMC. I was trying to change the speed and altitude restrictions and got either: "UNABLE CRZ ALTITUDE" or "INVALID ENTRY". It looked like a bug because I entered proper restrictions. I think I only got this problem while descending so that was a bit weird.

Edited by johnc

1 hour ago, johnc said:

Yesterday when I did a flight I attempted pushback using the BetterPushback plugin for X Plane. There were some issues with the push back and that may explain some issues. Does BetterPushback not work with the 737 yet?    So I tried another 2 flights just now without BetterPushback and it went better, although ...

1. One on test the sim crashed and in the log.txt file were thousands of G64 XDataRef errors. The log file was huge in size. I don't have the original log now though. Could this be Gizmo64 errors do you think?  Can I run the IXEG without Gizmo64 in the plugins directory?

2.Sometimes when entering the Preflight menu and changing the fuel and pressing Apply, it would not save the fuel settings.  However on the second flight I did not see this.

3. I had some issues on the LEGS page in the FMC. I was trying to change the speed and altitude restrictions and got either: "UNABLE CRZ ALTITUDE" or "INVALID ENTRY". It looked like a bug because I entered proper restrictions. I think I only got this problem while descending so that was a bit weird.

Zip the log file and watch it compress to a few kb. Repeating data is good like that.

Can't make a comment without seeing the log.

There is a flywithlua script I had installed called "the ultimate mod" which improves the environment, but accesses some private datarefs. From what I can tell there are problems using the 733 with BetterPushback and "the ultimate mod": Log below.  Do you agree?

FlyWithLua Info: Start loading script file Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts/XP11 TheUltimate Mod.lua
FlyWithLua Info: Finished loading script file Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts/XP11 TheUltimate Mod.lua
FlyWithLua Info: All script files loaded successfully.
FlyWithLua Info: Loading time for all scripts is 0.178 sec.
0:02:13.971 D/ATC: p=2 (N02XP): Fly Heading: 224
G64: 144.881: Boot Count: 3
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: [XPLM_PLUGIN_XPLANE]}==--

not getting your taxi issues, I did have a fps issue but have since found something unrelated running in the background, shut that down and all ok now, I assune you have also looked outside the sim?....also whats your vram like? on the limit?