Airmac101

Issue with X-Aviation Activation - X-Plane 11

8 posts in this topic

Hello

I am having an issue with SkyMaxxPro (latest) AND  Real Weather Connector (latest). I have reinstalled both over and over (making sure I uninstall previous one via wizard provided) and get now an error. I get a constant X-Aviationn Activation issue (see attached).

Thank you for any help.

X Aviation Licensing.png

Hi,

I have a similar problem.

Different to yours is, that I dont get a red message in this box, but after typing in my correct email and password, the licensing box pops up again and again, although the programm states the correct and updated activation.

I wrote an email request to the support team of x-aviation, they suggested to switch off the firewall.

I tried, but it did not help.

May be it works for you?

I am not an IT expert, but I somehow have the feeling it has to do wth the gizmo activation plugin.

If you or somebody else proceeds in this issue: thank you very much for informing/helping.

Try this

Delete theses files and update your license;

X-Plane / X-Aviation / license_db.bin

X-Plane / X-Aviation / marker.1

Thank you... the issue is recurring. The only way to fix is de-install all x-aviation items and re-install. A bit of a problem, but livable.

On 3.9.2017 at 5:28 PM, D-ETSN said:

Try this

Delete theses files and update your license;

X-Plane / X-Aviation / license_db.bin

X-Plane / X-Aviation / marker.1

Thanks D-ETSN.
Unfortunatelly there are no such files in this folder.

Just 4 files, 2 to uninstall SMP and 2 to uninstall Real Weather Connector.

2 hours ago, MCP said:

Unfortunatelly there are no such files in this folder.

And that's exactly why you're having this issue.

You need to make sure the X-Plane folder or even the X-Plane/X-Aviation folder is writable. You definitely have some permission issues going on with your computer.

On 9/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, Cameron said:

And that's exactly why you're having this issue.

You need to make sure the X-Plane folder or even the X-Plane/X-Aviation folder is writable. You definitely have some permission issues going on with your computer.

I am having the exact same problem and I also do not have those files mentioned above in my X-Aviation folder. I also know that I do not have any "permission issues" going on with my computer. I have installed RWC and SkyMaxx Pro as per the instructions, validated during install, and still have the issue. I am waiting on a response to my support ticket for this issue.

10 hours ago, Masher76 said:

I am having the exact same problem and I also do not have those files mentioned above in my X-Aviation folder. I also know that I do not have any "permission issues" going on with my computer. I have installed RWC and SkyMaxx Pro as per the instructions, validated during install, and still have the issue. I am waiting on a response to my support ticket for this issue.

Please post your Log.txt and GizmoLog.txt files.

This will help determine what the true cause is. What looks like "exactly the same problem" probably isn't.