Problem with stick pusher

Wael Soliman

Sorry for my English not good at all but i'll try to explain the problem as much as possible
I have Stick Pusher activates immediately after take-off about 200 - 300 feet , I read the manuals and system carefully , I know the system  actuates to prevent actual stall but the plane away from stall speed
My setting is , Payload  7550 lbs , fuel 2046 lbs
Autocoarsen on
condition lever max
CTOT Arm  - 100
trim in green 
flaps 7 or up same result
All other settings as required  , no cautions 
while take off the CTOT system engaged , gently pulling the nose up as required at 105 or 110, 120 and 130 knots  and same result
Pilot tube cover are removed , all failure system disabled (Always working)
Has this problem appeared with anyone before and is there any suggestion?
Finally, I would like to thank you for this wonderful plane, I really enjoyed it , and it definitely made me want to read more about it
Regards

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

5 hours ago, Wael Soliman said:

Sorry for my English not good at all but i'll try to explain the problem as much as possible
I have Stick Pusher activates immediately after take-off about 200 - 300 feet , I read the manuals and system carefully , I know the system  actuates to prevent actual stall but the plane away from stall speed
Autocoarsen on
condition lever max
CTOT Arm  - 100
trim in green 
while take off the CTOT system engaged , gently pulling the nose up as required at 105 or 110, 120 and 130 knots  and same result
Finally, I would like to thank you for this wonderful plane, I really enjoyed it , and it definitely made me want to read more about it
Regards

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

Sounds like you are not having enough torque for takeoff. are you sure the condition levers are set to MAX and not beyond MAX which is T/M?

When you move the condition levers forward, pay attention MAX position is not at the end of the lever range, this is T/M, MAX position is just before that, there is a detent there for the MAX position

pedestal.png

Edited by mmerelles
added picture

24 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

Sounds like you are not having enough torque for takeoff. are you sure the condition levers are set to MAX and not beyond MAX which is T/M?

Yes I am sure the condition levers are set to max and always using TQ status viewer to verify  condition and power levers position 

Thank's for your replay

7 hours ago, Wael Soliman said:

Autocoarsen on
condition lever max
CTOT Arm  - 100
trim in green 
Regards

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

You run XP 11. It is not (yet) a good idea.

• 6 months later...