Crashes X-Plane 10 10.51 & Saab 1.4.1 [resolved]

FKJFS

I'm experiencing crashes with the Saab 1.4.1 and X-Plane 10 10.51r2

I'm aware of the CRS-2 related crash and I am not using any function related to CRS 2 in the sim. I've tried removing the vast majority of my plug-ins, as well as turning off ATC and AI traffic. I've flown the flight in other aircraft to make sure it wasn't a faulty scenery. The crashes don't seem to be tied to any particular location or action within the sim. Sometimes it crashes when I load in at the airport and other times I am able to complete nearly the entire flight. I've reviewed the Log and GizmoLog on my own and can't make heads or tails of what is happening.

If you could please have a look at the attached logs from one of the recent crashes and give me recommendation on how to proceed I would appreciate it.

Also, thank you for this aircraft, it is my favorite model in all flight-simming and I'm looking forward to getting it back into working order.

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Edited by FKJFS

Thanks for your response and help with the issue. You did manage to get me on the right track.

I wanted to note the resolution for anyone who might turn this thread up in a future search. It appears the culprit was an interaction between xEnviro and an outdated Nvidia video card driver for my 1080. I had stopped updating my drivers recently due to some things I had read regarding instability in the latest releases. I upgraded to driver version 22.21.13.8494 and this appears to have resolved the problem.

It did not occur to me that this might be the issue because the only aircraft that it was manifesting itself with was the Saab, but then I turned up this thread which helped me discover the issue:

Thanks again for your help.