AT Disconnect

MaxMotoring

Hi,

I am having trouble in returning to 0 the value of "ixeg/733/MCP/mcp_at_disengage_act". Using the software button on the side of the throttles it works as it should: when pressed, the value goues to 1 thus disconnecting the AT (releasing returns to 0), the second time puts the A/T annunciator off.

create_switch( 9, "ixeg/733/MCP/mcp_at_disengage_act", 0, 0, 1)

Using a LUA script, the command above conflicts with somethnig, because it is constantly rattling as if it is forcing the switch to "0"

Then using this one the trick is done, but the value remains in 1, never returning to 0. Hitting the soft button again it cycles and returns to 0.

create_positive_edge_trigger( 9, "ixeg/733/MCP/mcp_at_disengage_act", 0, 1 )

Any ideas?

Regards,

Max

Ok, but you'll still need to map a button to a command irrespective of whether the command is already available or coded via LUA.

So in effect what you need is to be able to map the button to different commands depending on the plane you're flying... if I understand it correctly. Not sure this is possible, but maybe someone has a solution.

The lua script allows you to configure each joystick button to do the same function on each plane using the dataref each plane has for that function. For example, the fuel start/cutoff levers on IXEG are switched with  "create_switch( 3, "ixeg/733/fuel/fuel_start_lever1_act", 0, 0, 1 )" while on the FF763 is "create_switch( 3, "1-sim/fuel/fuelCutOffLeft", 0, 0, 2 )"

This enables you to load each plane and have the joystick configured for that plane without having to touch anything on XP11.

I tried with the create_positive_edge_trigger( 21, "ixeg/733/MCP/mcp_at_disengage_act", 0, 1 ) and it's working as expected.

Is there any particular reason that you need the value to reset back to 0?

I did find a way around it though... but it might just be a hack.

Simply create both a positive_edge_flip and negative_edge_flip on the same button. This will work exactly like pressing the virtual AT disconnect button on the throttle.

create_positive_edge_flip( 21, "ixeg/733/MCP/mcp_at_disengage_act", 0, 1, 0 )
create_negative_edge_flip( 21, "ixeg/733/MCP/mcp_at_disengage_act", 0, 1, 0 )