Semi CTD in flight XP 11.05r1

JRBarrett

This has happened twice while flying in cruise at FL350 - about 45 minutes into the flight.

It's not a true CTD, in the sense that XP does not simply disappear and put me back onto the desktop.

In both cases, just before the crash, the engine sounds suddenly cut out for a second, then come back on, and right after that XP's own error reporting window pops up, inviting me to enter my email and send a crash report - which I did.

Looking at the gizmo log, I see no obvious errors. It just stops at the moment of the crash.

The main XP log does not show any errors either, the entries look normal right up to the very last entry which simply says "the application has crashed".

I realize this may not be an IXEG error at all. The aircraft seemed to be working well in 11.02, this started after 11.05r1. I didn't know if there were any other logs that I could reference for a clue to what might have caused it.

I did find the XP crash report log -but it contains a long text string of data that I presume only the developers at Laminar can decode.

Jim Barrett