Autobrakes not working

[Knight]

Well it works for me, so I suppose it's either a conflict with other addons or some procedure/input error. There's a few things I would check:

• Auto-brake disarm light extinguished until manual brakes are applied or speed brakes retracted
  • thrust lever idle
  • speed brakes armed before landing and automatically applied on touchdown
  • if you have a joystick axis assigned to the brake try with it unassigned (spikes might apply manual brakes slightly)

So in short watch the disarm light and follow procedures (IXEG has some tutorial videos on youtube)  - a video or a series of screen shots might help if you still can't get it to work.

Also see

Edited by mfor
  • Upvote 1

Yes, mfor sums it up pretty well. The autobrakes are "really worried" about braking when the pilot actually attempts to accelerate (again) - so it will immediately quit breaking if thrust is applied (even a bit) or the brakes are pumped manually. Even a "spiky" hardware thrust lever (or one that does not go ALL the way to zero) will interfere with it working.

Cheers, Jan