[SPLIT] XPUIPC

slgoldberg

I know this thread is a year+ old, but I have scoured the forums and web in general looking for any clarity on this subject, and this is the closest place I've found it. So I'm hoping someone can answer.

Cryptically, throughout this thread have been mentions of different versions of XPUIPC, with the "latest" being referred to as 1.0.7.  But in fact, as of today (August, 2017) the version is I believe 2.0.4.7 -- but I can't for the life of me find that anywhere.

When I go to the official website for XPUIPC (http://www.tosi-online.de/XPUIPC/XPUIPC.html), it doesn't look like that site has been touched since 2013, and it is clearly *not* version 2.0.4.7.  At best, it looks like it could be 2.0.2.0 but even that's not clear.  The title and the file name and all the other text refers to it simply as 2.0.0.0, but there's one place it mentions 2.0.2.0 (in changelog 2.0.2.0.txt).  Maybe this is too off-topic, but .. help?  What is the right version today and where do I see it and any information about it?  If it's a paid upgrade I'm happy to pay. I just can't figure this out.

Thanks.

Edited by Morten

• 2 weeks later...