X FMC Fuel Management is not working

Captain Jamez

Hello all,

I just bought XPlane11 and downloaded X FMC. Everything works fine except of the fuel management. I don't know what I am doing wrong... If I go to the "Weight and Balance" Settings on the top of the screen, I can set my fuel weight to the amount I need... But If start the X FMC Performance Ref afterwards, I can see how the "Ground weight" value drops. The calculated and planed fuel is much lower than what I need. With these settings I can take off and fall back to the ground, but not more. But in X FMC I can not put in a value for the fuel I need.

Can anybody help me please? I can't find an answer on the internet...

Thanks

have you tried the included customized proprietary FMC?

why would you use X-FMC with the IXEG? that generic thingy used for less demanding entry level aircraft add-ons has got way less functions besides the fact that it is not compatible to my latest knowledge 

Are you maybe mixing up IXEG 737 Classic and the EADT 737? ;)

Edited by donoscar

First I downloaded EADT x737 V5.1.1 (and only this plane ;) )from here:https://www.eadt.eu/index.php?x737-700-aircraft

After that I downloaded the XFMC. As I said I can't type anything in the Performance References in XFMC. It calculates the fuel amount itself (but it is way not sufficient!).

Where can I find the "included customized proprietary FMC"? Is it in the XFMC Plugin?

As a test I removed the XFMC from my plugins and started the game with the x737 I mentioned above. The generic FMC in this plane doesn't seem to work... It's just black while all the other screens are working fine.

I am absolutely new to this game!

Thanks for your help!

First I downloaded EADT x737 V5.1.1 (and only this plane [emoji6] )from here:https://www.eadt.eu/index.php?x737-700-aircraft

After that I downloaded the XFMC. As I said I can't type anything in the Performance References in XFMC. It calculates the fuel amount itself (but it is way not sufficient!).

Where can I find the "included customized proprietary FMC"? Is it in the XFMC Plugin?

As a test I removed the XFMC from my plugins and started the game with the x737 I mentioned above. The generic FMC in this plane doesn't seem to work... It's just black while all the other screens are working fine.

Thanks for your help!

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/71-x737-support/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Captain Jamez said:

First I downloaded EADT x737 V5.1.1 (and only this plane ;) )from here:https://www.eadt.eu/index.php?x737-700-aircraft

Thanks for your help!

IXEG and EADT are two developers, their planes are also very different. Whilst the EADT free version is pretty good for free-ware, there is a big difference in terms of quality. check the link provided in above post, and if you want an add-on from a different league check out the IXEG if you are willing to invest a bit, I can only recommend it :)