X-Plane 11 Crashing

midi48

6 hours ago, thbrix said:

Just bought this plane, i have had crashes on all 3 flight so far. no. 4 with xenviro disabled = no crash.

I know this plane is not supported in xp11, but im very sorry not to be able to use xenviro together with this plane :-(

This is a known issue that XEnviro has acknowledged is on their end.  Last I heard, they were working on a fix.

• 2 weeks later...

well just to let you all know, Guys.

I did a short flight this evening withe the saab and the latest xenviro 1.07. and x-plane crashed half way through.

So the problem has not been fixed in the latest xenviro.

Very sad. as i like saab and xenviro.

The strange thing is why does it only happen in the saab? and not any other of my aircraft? ie ff757,777 jar airbus, rotate md80,stock x-plane aircraft and so on.

Oh well will have to wait for the saab to be updated for x-plane 11.

3 hours ago, midi48 said:

well just to let you all know, Guys.

I did a short flight this evening withe the saab and the latest xenviro 1.07. and x-plane crashed half way through.

So the problem has not been fixed in the latest xenviro.

Very sad. as i like saab and xenviro.

The strange thing is why does it only happen in the saab? and not any other of my aircraft? ie ff757,777 jar airbus, rotate md80,stock x-plane aircraft and so on.

Oh well will have to wait for the saab to be updated for x-plane 11.

Log.txt?

Can't see anything strange, so it looks like the problem is still there.  Unfortunately, we can't offer support for the Saab yet, if you choose to fly it in XP11.  I just found out recently that some people are having the same problem with the IXEG 737.  So it is definitely some kind of conflict that could really be anything.  Unfortunately, for now, my only suggestion is to run it without XEnviro.