SilverliningV3.Clouds + IXEG

teban13

Hello team

Today I bought the great IXEG and is flying really good. However, I got the message I am attaching here. "Please remove or Update Plugin (Silverlining) (SilverLiningV3.Clouds)". Everything was working just fine until today after installing the IXEG 733. I tried uninstalling SkyMaxxV3 and installing it again with no success. I am attaching also the log file so I can get more help. Please let me know if you need something else to diagnose my problem. Thanks in advance!!!

Log.txt

silverlining.png

Do you have the most recent version available to you of SkyMaxx Pro? Make sure you re-install the latest version using the latest installer provided by X-Aviation; it should be available in your X-Aviation account.

If you're still having trouble, you'll have to open a ticket with X-Aviation support; as the plugin author, I don't have anything to do with X-Aviation's license management system nor any control over it.

Ok so I entered into my account on the web site, downloaded it again, reinstalled it and worked great! I thought the idea of the new installer of xaviation would always download the updates right away and automatically. I didn't to me but I am happy with my clouds again. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

• Upvote 1