STARS not loading

CharlieZulu

Did a couple of quick flights around CA to test out some new descend via RNAV STARS and discovered that the fms is not properly loading all the points and altitude constraints. 

Only about half of the waypoints/fixes are loading when you select an arrival. Is this a known issue or maybe a problem with the current Navigraph cycle?

Tested IRNMN1 into KLAX. selected BURGL Transition and it loaded.  BURGL..IRNMN..SYMON..BASYT--> rest of arrival .   On the real thing it should be BURGL CROWY MUPTT MDOTS GRIPRR BIKNG RUNNN then IRNMN..--> rest of arrival . 

Tested a few others too and got similar results. 

Had to input missing waypoints manually and add their altitude windows accordingly. 

Edited by CharlieZulu

Hmm, I tested this with the RIIVR arrival and the PGS transition at KLAX, and everything is loading fine on my end.

I don´t have the IRNM1 on my navdata set yet (because I don´t subsribe to monthly updates) - is there another example you have that doesn´t load properly?

I will buy a current cycle if these problems persist, please let me know!

Cheers, Jan