Datarefs for barometric setting controls

jixeg737

Hello together,

are there datarefs for changing the three barometric settings (pilot, copilot, standby)?

The datarefs ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_mbar_pilot_0001_ind, ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_mbar_copilot_0001_ind and ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_mbar_sby_0001_ind don't seem to be the right ones: If I use them (i.e. change them), the indications in the cockpit just momentarily toggle.

So, what I actually need are the datarefs for the three rotary knobs.

Comment: I could not find an X-Plane dataref for the standby altimeter.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Jens

10 minutes ago, jixeg737 said:

Hello together,

are there datarefs for changing the three barometric settings (pilot, copilot, standby)?

The datarefs ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_mbar_pilot_0001_ind, ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_mbar_copilot_0001_ind and ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_mbar_sby_0001_ind don't seem to be the right ones: If I use them (i.e. change them), the indications in the cockpit just momentarily toggle.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Jens

Just tested.. And it looks like the "mbar" is not writeable.. try with  ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_inhg_sby_0001_ind 

15 minutes ago, jixeg737 said:

Hello together,

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Jens

3 minutes ago, Tom Stian said:

Just tested.. And it looks like the "mbar" is not writeable.. try with  ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_inhg_sby_0001_ind 

Tom is right.

ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_inhg_sby_0001_ind, for the standby altimeter, and sim/cockpit2/gauges/actuators/barometer_setting_in_hg_copilot, sim/cockpit2/gauges/actuators/barometer_setting_in_hg_pilot, for the 2 other altimeters.

Claude.