Is this a bug with SMP ?

Acesimulation

Why does my FPS do this ? It can be fine at times, but then my FPS will lock sometimes, But when I look at other things in my cockpit, For example, when this problem occurs, I look outside i get no more than 19fps, But look at my overhead, its perfectly, I go in the smp settings and change the cloud area and it works but only for a few minutes or so, I also disable smp and I don't get the issue ? SOmetime clouds just randomly generates and freezes my pc 

I7 6700K @ 4.6GHZ, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM @ 3000MHZ     

video-1500321313.mp4

Log.txt

Edited by fozzybear711

Your log is inconclusive; it looks like you are loading lots of new scenery at the same time that SMP is loading up new weather conditions for some reason. So I'm not sure if the short freeze is due to scenery loading or SMP rebuilding its clouds in response to new weather data.

To minimize the hit from SMP, you can do the following:

- Make sure "never change visible weather" is selected in the RWC settings

- If you have RWC set to "always", try "automatic" instead - this lets X-Plane manage when new weather is downloaded

- Make sure SMP's cloud draw area setting isn't set higher than you need.

- If you're not running SMP 4.5, every update has included performance improvements, so you would benefit by getting the latest version.