Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heine19

X-Aviation Customer Support???

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had problems with this company being non-responsive? I purchased a couple products from them and had a hard drive fail. Now I'm trying to re-download what I purchased and their site doesn't allow it. They also won't respond to my emails. I JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR. I'd like to keep purchasing from them in the future, but if this is how customers are treated I'll probably think twice about spending more money there.

Downloads are unlimited, so if you want what you paid for you can download it.

The exception to the rule would be RealScenery products, which do not come with a free re-download.

Yes, I ordered Phoenix and Arizona. What is the reasoning for this rule? I paid for the product but had a problem with my computer. I'm just trying to recover what I already bought. Thanks :-)

2 hours ago, heine19 said:

Yes, I ordered Phoenix and Arizona. What is the reasoning for this rule? I paid for the product but had a problem with my computer. I'm just trying to recover what I already bought. Thanks :-)

Huge data size for terrain packages.

Tens of Gigabytes vs Hundreds of Megabytes.

Since HDD's are so cheap, no excuse not to have backups.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for a download fee. But I still don't think its fair to have to re-buy $50 worth of scenery just to be able to re-download it.

"No excuse to not have backups"? Accidents happen. That doesn't justify making me re-buy either.