Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heine19

X-Aviation Customer Support???

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had problems with this company being non-responsive? I purchased a couple products from them and had a hard drive fail. Now I'm trying to re-download what I purchased and their site doesn't allow it. They also won't respond to my emails. I JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR. I'd like to keep purchasing from them in the future, but if this is how customers are treated I'll probably think twice about spending more money there.

Downloads are unlimited, so if you want what you paid for you can download it.

The exception to the rule would be RealScenery products, which do not come with a free re-download.

Yes, I ordered Phoenix and Arizona. What is the reasoning for this rule? I paid for the product but had a problem with my computer. I'm just trying to recover what I already bought. Thanks :-)

2 hours ago, heine19 said:

Yes, I ordered Phoenix and Arizona. What is the reasoning for this rule? I paid for the product but had a problem with my computer. I'm just trying to recover what I already bought. Thanks :-)

Huge data size for terrain packages.

Tens of Gigabytes vs Hundreds of Megabytes.

Since HDD's are so cheap, no excuse not to have backups.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for a download fee. But I still don't think its fair to have to re-buy $50 worth of scenery just to be able to re-download it.

"No excuse to not have backups"? Accidents happen. That doesn't justify making me re-buy either.

Hi!

About a week ago I sent a request to X-Aviation via the form on the web site. No respond so far so here is the request again. I downloaded the latest version of MU-2 and did not pay attention that it is for XP 11 only so I uninstalled previous version of MU-2 from my XP-10. Where could I download the MU-2 version for XP-10, please?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Silent_V said:

Hi!

About a week ago I sent a request to X-Aviation via the form on the web site. No respond so far so here is the request again. I downloaded the latest version of MU-2 and did not pay attention that it is for XP 11 only so I uninstalled previous version of MU-2 from my XP-10. Where could I download the MU-2 version for XP-10, please?

Thanks!

We no longer offer support for v10 on this product.

So do you mean that I cannot get my paid addon anymore? Is this what you mean?

Just now, Silent_V said:
4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

So do you mean that I cannot get my paid addon anymore? Is this what you mean?

If by paid product you mean a download for an unsupported version? Yes. We don't carry that on the server.

If you want the product itself it's still there, but for X-Plane 11 and as a FREE update.

Or, if you have kept your old installer (as you should), then you can use that too!

If by paid product you mean a download for an unsupported version? Yes. We don't carry that on the server.

If you want the product itself it's still there, but for X-Plane 11 and as a FREE update.

Or, if you have kept your old installer (as you should), then you can use that too!

I paid for XP10 version and I don't need XP11 version. And I have no any back-up of the MU-2 unfortunately.

Well, I expected something like that from you, man. And I guess I won't ever buy anything from your store and I will recommend to do the same to anyone who will ask for advise. It is way to complicated to deal with your store. No support, no back-ups

And I will ask for MU-2 distrib. in community.

So good luck with your "business" and "support" like that.

I paid for XP10 version and I don't need XP11 version. And I have no any back-up of the MU-2 unfortunately.Well, I expected something like that from you, man. And I guess I won't ever buy anything from your store and I will recommend to do the same to anyone who will ask for advise. It is way to complicated to deal with your store. No support, no back-ups

And I will ask for MU-2 distrib. in community.

So good luck with your "business" and "support" like that.

While you're over there busy trying to insult, I'll just stick to the facts...

I would advise that the next time you go downloading software, you should probably fully read the text of forum post notices or update emails that clearly state X-Plane 10 was not part of the update.

You could have avoided this entire issue on your own. Ultimately the only person guilty here...is you! :)

While you're over there busy trying to insult, I'll just stick to the facts...

I would advise that the next time you go downloading software, you should probably fully read the text of forum post notices or update emails that clearly state X-Plane 10 was not part of the update.

You could have avoided this entire issue on your own. Ultimately the only person guilty here...is you!

I am not trying to insult you. I am just trying to say that you don't even trying to pretend you care about your clients. Your clients are guilty in anyway. They even guilty if your support service does not respond to requests sent via your web site for weeks.

And your clients, who paid money to you, have to search alternate ways to contact Your Majesty:) And they have to listen how dumb and how guitly they are for their money:) That stinks, man.

I am not trying to insult you. I am just trying to say that you don't even trying to pretend you care about your clients. Your clients are guilty in anyway. They even guilty if your support service does not respond to requests sent via your web site for weeks.And your clients, who paid money to you, have to search alternate ways to contact Your Majesty And they have to listen how dumb and how guitly they are for their money That stinks, man.

There's nothing to pretend. Our care for our customers is self explanatory in what we do, including FREE updates to the MU-2 for 10 years, or changes to allow unlimited downloads, or allowing self licensing.

You're grasping at straws and throwing accusations around that are frankly not true, and I'm not going to pretend anything with you. You asked a question, you got an answer.

Don't try and make this something it's not. We covered our bases in every way possible to state no more X-Plane 10 support. It is up to you to read and be diligent with what you do on your own computer.

There's nothing to pretend. Our care for our customers is self explanatory in what we do, including FREE updates to the MU-2 for 10 years, or changes to allow unlimited downloads, or allowing self licensing.

You're grasping at straws and throwing accusations around that are frankly not true, and I'm not going to pretend anything with you. You asked a question, you got an answer.

Don't try and make this something it's not. We covered our bases in every way possible to state no more X-Plane 10 support. It is up to you to read and be diligent with what you do on your own computer.

Ok, whatever. I am done with x-aviation. Ciao!

Ok, whatever. I am done with x-aviation. Ciao!

Ciao! Feel free to download the MU-2 for free yet again whenever you decide to move to X-Plane 11! :)