julian2

AirFMC now working with 1.2

Anyone got the remote FMC for iPad working with the newest versions of IXEG and the newest version of XP11? When trying to connect I only receive a screen on the iPad with PLAN SEGMENT 00, ACTIVE LEG and some coordinates.

Best regards

Julian

Edited by Morten

Says it does on the App page - that's why I bought it.  Don't know if there has been a change to the IXEG FMC code since the app was uploaded to the store, and maybe that's the issue, in which case the IXEG reference should be removed from the compatibility list. I don't use this app for any other aircraft, so right now it's pretty useless to me. 

IMG_1912.PNG

AirFMC says it supports Ixeg, but I think Ixeg doesn't support AirFMC. I think AirFMC works with datarefs, but they can be changed by the aircraft authors.

I sent a support request on the day after 1.2 was out, but the developer hasn't replied so far. Who knows, maybe he is on vacation. For some people it is summer now :)

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Same problem here. It worked fine up to IXEG v1.1 and another user reported that it still works with v1.2 on XP10.

Let's hope this gets fixed soon. Once you get used to using the iPad, it's hard to go back to fiddling around with the mouse..:)

From the Haversine forums:

Posted on July 19, 2017 12:03 by skyfox

Hi,

something changed in this latest ixeg 737 version that made it incompatible.

I'll try to fix it in the next days with the release of a plugin update shortly.

sorry for the inconvenience,