Light in the cockpit XP11

danhenri

Hello,

After all, congratulations for the IXEG team. The aircraft flights perfectly in XP11. I couldn't find just one bug for noW : never seen this before ! 

May I make a suggestion for future adjustments : Would it be possible to have the instruments more readable in daylight ? especially for those one With red figures.

Once again, thanks a lot for this update : another "coup de maître", as We say in french, for IXEG.

Daniel.

Capture d’écran 2017-07-13 à 18.52.20.png

Capture d’écran 2017-07-13 à 18.52.09.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bon jour,

I think the light-levels are pretty "realistic". I often had some problem reading the CRT´s and LCD´s in bright daylight, and running the panel lighting at full bright even during the day helps. Maintenance will not readily change a CRT as they are crazy expensive, they "test" the brightness and then put it into another aircraft as "ok" (until the next pilot grounds the plane) :lol:.

Here are two shots in bright daylight, one with lighting off, one with on:

733 1.jpg

733 2.jpg

comment allez-vous

Ca va, Daniel,

it´s all relative - if you have two crazy kids roaming the house, then flying airliners is like vacation, you are right! ;)

The flying part is really fun - the tedious part is from brakes on to brakes off...

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan