Much applauded for IXEG v1.2

jolmos

Thank you so much for this effort. Actually IXEG is, by far, the best product developed for X-Plane. Of course things are missing, I say this not because unhappy, but because I fervently hope that an airplane is achieved as similar as possible to reality. Especially, the proper synchronization between procedures and failures; that is, if strict procedures are not strictly followed, the aircraft must fail.

18 hours ago, jolmos said:

if strict procedures are not strictly followed, the aircraft must fail.

Can you be more specific about this because different airliners use different procedures? If you're talking about startup procedure's then I cant see how not strictly following them can make the plane fail. You wont be able to start the plane if the correct procedures are not followed but I cant see how anything can fail if you don't follow them strictly.

What we need is a wear and tear system that remembers the state of the plane. I really love how in the PMDG the cockpit is saved as you leave it and I'm hoping will get to see something similar in the IXEG in the far future.

1 hour ago, Denco said:

What we need is a wear and tear system that remembers the state of the plane. I really love how in the PMDG the cockpit is saved as you leave it and I'm hoping will get to see something similar in the IXEG in the far future.

Yeah that would be great, the best thing about pmdg's feature is it allows you to go right back to where you started from when the sim crashes.  For me P3D is rock solid and I can go hours and hours without a crash, but for some reason xplane has never been stable for me like that so it would be a welcome feature for the IXEG.

• 1 month later...

I have to add my praises and appreciation for v1.2. It is just my favorite plane in xp11. And it is a real pleasure to fly. It trims beautifully and you can handfly it to TOC no problems. You can really feel the "weight " of the plane when you rotate or when you accelerate down the runway.

And the reflections are just gorgeous

• Upvote 2