Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.2 Update Released!

Cameron

14 minutes ago, Steve_12345 said:

Thanks for the update. Quick question,  in the X-Plane 10 version, the winglets had no impact on performance. Has that changed for this version?

No, and there are no intentions to change that going forward.

thanks for the update!

i have just ran a quick test flight, i was mostly impressed seeing how accurately the weather radar was displaying the clouds that you see in front of your aicraft (with the xenviro addon)

wonder if that was just me or an illusion :blink:

anyone else with xenviro can confirm this? 

tia

Edited by Bernardo_Gui

17 hours ago, starraider said:
Hey Guys,

The ground outside the aircraft, when I Shift-4, is flashing intensely fast... Is this normal?

Nothing new has been done, this is a brand new install of everything... 

B733_2.avi

I don't believe that is not an aircraft issue. You need to probably look elsewhere on that one.

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, starraider said:
It only started today after I installed the 737, and it only happens with the 737... So I'm lost for words on what it could be.... :/

Rendering conflicts of scenery is most likely scenario. Could be a PBR thing for Laminar too. Don't know. What plugins installed?

IXEG Crew,

Thank you so much for the update.  Just took a quick flight to check things out. Looks Awesome :D

Cameron,

Yeah, I'm running default.  Don't have xEnviro installed either.

Starraider, 

Glad I was able to help you out.  

B733_8.jpg

7 hours ago, Cameron said:

The installer does all the work.

One thing I don't understand is that how come when installing the XP11 version using the installer, and having given the path for XP11 install folder, the installer removes also the XP10 version (in a separate XP10 installation same computer) for which I didn't give the path and would have liked to keep a copy in case of an issue with v1.2...

Edited by Tchou
  • Upvote 1

One thing I don't understand is that how come when installing the XP11 version using the installer, and having given the path for XP11 install folder, the installer removes also the XP10 version (in a separate XP10 installation same computer) for which I didn't give the path and would have liked to keep a copy in case of an issue with v1.2...

It doesn't.

The only reason that would happen is if you manually dragged files from XP 10 to 11 (like the X-Aviation folder), in which case that's on you. :)

Don't drag files. Only use the installer; even for each version.

If I may, I found no answers yet to some things I'm noticing on this 1.2 version.

-Cockpit used to have some sort of reflection effects, purple details on instruments, and that's gone. And I see no reflections whatsoever inside the cockpit - even with reflections set to full on settings.

-The pushback is still not working on XP11. Haven't tried on 10 yet, but on 11 it just goes straight, that same bug.

-The nice green spill when the eyebrows shades are on remains even with the shades off. It works right when settings are all to full (reflections, HDR etc), but with a lower settings the spill remains. Not too important a problem maybe, but it's there. 

Other than that it's the same wonderful aircraft I love so much.

alex.

Edited by axmiha
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Cameron said:

It doesn't.

The only reason that would happen is if you manually dragged files from XP 10 to 11 (like the X-Aviation folder), in which case that's on you. :)

When dragging takes only 1 minute and Installing takes an hour, you're really tempted to avoid installing, especially when downloading an equivalent size add-on on the "other" store takes less than 10 minutes. :) 

When dragging takes only 1 minute and Installing takes an hour, you're really tempted to avoid installing, especially when downloading an equivalent size add-on on the "other" store takes less than 10 minutes. [emoji4] 

Well, that doesn't change anything. The alternative is the consequence you just experienced for taking the shortcut. ;)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cameron said:

The alternative is the consequence you just experienced for taking the shortcut. ;)

I do agree with that and didn't say otherwise. (I did install the ixeg on each X-Plane with the installer). 

Maybe it would be possible to make the load balancing more efficient by allowing clients to download faster when bandwidth is available ?

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic