Some Bugs? v1.4.1

kentwerickson

9 hours ago, kentwerickson said:

I'm noticing a drop in frame rate over v1.3. Also, camera zoom using my mouse wheel no longer works with the 340 v1.4.1 (yet works just fine with all my other planes). 

Please post your log.txt file and GizmoLog.txt file from immediately after a sim session in which this problem occurred.

1 hour ago, gridlocked said:

I have a problem when I try to adjust course 2. Gizmo window opens and I'm not able to adjust courde heading etc. 

Could be a conflict, as I have not shut down any modules  not needed.

I have attached the 2 log files.

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

This is a known bug (see other forum posts), which has been fixed and will been the next update.

@stayup There were some bugs in the EHSI pointer code as well as the course selector code, which I have adjusted.  I'm fairly certain this is now working as it should.  However, just to be clear, in your screenshot the course pointer is simply not set to the gps course.  As you can see the gps MSG field is highlighted in yellow and, if you selected the MSG button, you would see a message telling you to tune the proper course.  So, the needle will be where you set it.   It does not automatically adjust to the gps course.

7 hours ago, JGregory said:

@stayup There were some bugs in the EHSI pointer code as well as the course selector code, which I have adjusted.  I'm fairly certain this is now working as it should.  However, just to be clear, in your screenshot the course pointer is simply not set to the gps course.  As you can see the gps MSG field is highlighted in yellow and, if you selected the MSG button, you would see a message telling you to tune the proper course.  So, the needle will be where you set it.   It does not automatically adjust to the gps course.

JGregory, Thanks for your response. I thought that the course pointer was coordinated with the gps is the previous version. Anyway, I have no problem with setting the course pointer manually. Everything else is working fine. You indicated that adjustments have been made...does this mean that I should re download or wait for the next update? 

Thanks again