Autopilot turn knob not working

Pontus

Hi!

• Windows 10
  • X-plane 10
  • Saab 340A v1.4.1

After update from v1.3 to v1.4.1 I no longer can use the spring-loaded turn knob. Nothing happends.

Not with the mouse pointer and not with a button connected to LES / CMD / autopilot / APCP / turn_knop_neg
and LES / CMD / Autopilot / APCP / turn_knop_pos

Is something changed?

Regards Pontus

Pontus,

You attached an incomplete log.txt file.  Please send the ENTIRE file from immediately after a session in which the problem occurred. 

However, I'm not sure if this is the problem, but you have misspelled the commands (type maybe?) that you listed above.  They should be "knob", not "knop". 

Edited by JGregory

20 hours ago, JGregory said:

Pontus,

You attached an incomplete log.txt file.  Please send the ENTIRE file from immediately after a session in which the problem occurred. 

However, I'm not sure if this is the problem, but you have misspelled the commands (type maybe?) that you listed above.  They should be "knob", not "knop". 

Hi!

Yes I just misspelled that...

Here is finaly a new log.txt file. It has been taking just after a flight and standing on the appron. If I wait and copy the file after the flightsim has shut down

the file is much smaller. The one you got before shows that.

Pontus

Log.txt

23 hours ago, JGregory said:

Pontus,

2 hours ago, Pontus said:

Hi!

Yes I just misspelled that...

Here is finaly a new log.txt file. It has been taking just after a flight and standing on the appron. If I wait and copy the file after the flightsim has shut down

the file is much smaller. The one you got before shows that.

Pontus

Log.txt

Hi again!

Now I have a new log.txt file. This after I today reinstalled X-plane (10.51). Minimum of scenery, no extra plugin and only the Saab 340 as a extra installed airplane.

Regards Pontus

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

Edited by Pontus