Take Command! Saab 340A v1.4.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.4.1 update for the Take Command! Saab 340A. All customers who have purchased the Saab 340A up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Saab 340A from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.4.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original Saab 340A download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Included new font files for cargo and airborne variants.
  • Fixed a bug which caused a console error when the Garmin 530 was turned on.
  • Fixed a bug in the installer when attempting to download the Corporate or United liveries.

If you'd like to see the list of other changes included in this from version 1.4 released yesterday, click here.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

@Suprex  I am unable to re-create this error.  The fix that was made in 1.4.1 should have taken care of this.  Please attach you log.txt file from a session immediately after the error occurs.

Other users... is anyone else getting this error?  if you have v1.4.1 please test the CRS 2 dial on the CHP (on the pedestal) with the scroll manipulators turned on... thanks!

Edited by JGregory

V 1.4.1

I confirm the same error when manipulating course 2 with mouse

Also course 1 pop up indication does not show.

After the gizmo crash mouse wheel manipulator does not work.

Win 10 X-Plane 10.51

Another issue I noticed is that course 1 knob does not move with or without mouse wheel on a Mac.

X-Plane 10.51 el-capitan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, gsuri said:

V 1.4.1

I confirm the same error when manipulating course 2 with mouse

Also course 1 pop up indication does not show.

After the gizmo crash mouse wheel manipulator does not work.

Win 10 X-Plane 10.51

Another issue I noticed is that course 1 knob does not move with or without mouse wheel on a Mac.

X-Plane 10.51 el-capitan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As previously stated... if you are reporting errors, please post your GizmoLog.txt and log.txt files.

5 hours ago, JGregory said:

Other users... is anyone else getting this error?  if you have v1.4.1 please test the CRS 2 dial on the CHP (on the pedestal) with the scroll manipulators turned on... thanks!

Hi Jim

I am still getting the Crs2 manipulator error. Updated 1.4.1 earlier today and just tested.

Simon

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

2 hours ago, bigbasspic said:

Hi there,

engine sounds gone when replaying in XP10. Does anybody else have this problem?

Bassy regards
Benjamin

That has always been the case.  Due to X-Plane replay structure the custom sound engine used in the Saab does not play back sound in replay mode.

• 1 month later...

God, I missed this plane!

After porting the IXEG to XP11 I only kept my '10 in case I wanted to jump into the Saab Cockpit and hear those props spooling up! But I never flew her again, XP11 with a triple monitor setup is just a killer and the immersion of that improved projection system just brings it to a different level!

Now I discovered that she can be used in clandestine way in XP11, what a joy! even with a few bugs she is already on the frequent flyer list.

looking fwd to 1.5 and who knows when, but some beautiful day, welcome v2

• Cameron unpinned and locked this topic