Take Command! Saab 340A v1.4 Update Released!

Cameron

10 minutes ago, theraygan said:

Flight Factor has separated .acf, one for 10 other for 11 with diferent parameters in each one to make the result equal. Like all other addons that are compatible for Xplane 10.

This is incorrect. 

The FF 767.acf file is for XP10 original version

The FF 767 XP11.acf has only compatibility fixes because otherwise it will not work on xp11 at all. You will get pressurization alarms, engine idle almost dead. etc. this is the same than ixeg 1.1 it works on xp11 but they do not guarantee it performs spot on as on xp10 on the flight/engine model, rendering, etc.

The 767xp11.acf has no PBR rendering, this is not even on the ACF file. it has not been retuned entirely for xp11

I give up, if you can not see the performance difference by yourself when using the aircraft we are just going in circles.

EDIT comming from FF XP11 policy for their 767

767 – Will get a free simple compatibility update. The full XP11 update will most probably come with the extended version  - we will have two version 767 and 767extended (The extended will include more engine types and fuselages of course). The latter will be a payware upgrade as usual, the former might also have a very small fee; this has not been decided yet. Will depend on the amount of new XP11 features we can incorporate. In any case the 767 will be updates and fully supported through the XP11 run

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/109949-official-xp11-policy/

Edited by mmerelles

theraygan... if you want to discuss the "why" of LES decision  with regard to updates, that is fine.  We have our own business model and have created an upgrade path that we feel is best for our customers  If you don't "like" the path we have taken, that is fine also.  However, we ARE NOT Flight Factor.  So don't bring that comparison here as it does not apply.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, birdy.dma said:

Good day,

Running XP 10, i have the problem with the Garmin.

Regards.

Log.txt.zip

6 hours ago, JGregory said:

The problem(s) have been identified and fixed.  In the interim, the aircraft should work fine as long as you don't use the Garmin 530.   I will need to speak to Cameron before the fix can be released.  He is currently unavailable, but it shouldn't take that long.  Thanks for your patience.

Those of you concerned about XPv11 compatibility, please read this post.  

Hello,

I have the same problem with X-Plane 10.51 r2 when I switch on the Garmin GNS 530.

In GizmoLog : "error: 1089.342: Run(xp): G530_main: [string "JGX.2.G530.00.lua.ra1"]:1029: attempt to compare nil with number"

GizmoLog.txt and Log.txt in attachment.

=> I'm waiting for the fix from JGregory...

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Edited by Goofy

Assuming X-Aviation is a serious company, and I believe it must, make its aircraft fully compatible with the new flight models created in XP-11, so I have to have a plane up to the SAAB version XP-10. For this job I have to shell out 10 or 12 $, all right, ask for this money in return for  definitive patches. Sincerely, an enthusiastic Italian pilot from Saab.

I just want to let you guys know that you have at least one customer who is happy that you are actively working to bring your excellent product up to date.

I am enjoying your work and look forward to whatever you can bring to the platform - after all, we bought an XP-10 aircraft and you are working to make it work across another completely different program just because you care about your customers.

Thanks,

John

• Upvote 4

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic