DSF Scenery Packages - SBSP - Congonhas Airport

axmiha

SBSP - Congonhas Airport

View File

São Paulo/Congonhas Airport (IATA: CGHICAO: SBSP) Portuguese pronunciation: [kõˈɡõɲɐs] is one of the four commercial airports serving São Paulo, Brazil (Campo de Marte Airport, Viracopos International Airport, São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport being the other two). 

After unzipping the 3 files into the Custom Scenery folder, set the .INI file to look like this:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/CGH - OSM Versão 1.0/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/SBSP_1.0/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/BR - SBSP Mesh Fix v1.0 by SNowblind_7/

Tech OBS: Most of it was modeled and custom made, but there are some models I used from OpensceneryX, ff_extended_LOD and World Models. Some users reported a problem (my error), and the library.txt inside SBSP folder file needs to be updated. The new file is attached here (below) - library.txt  Please copy/replace this library.txt into SBSP, so the scenery loads even if you don't have the libraries.

ATTENTION: Scenery Validated to version 10.50. Since I use X-Plane 10, I don't know about incompatibilities with X-Plane 11.

=============================================

The two picrures called "Rwy17R_ILS_adjust.jpg" and "Rwy35L_ILS_adjust.jpg" show how to set the correct ILS alignment for both runways. In XPlane, go to local map, select the ILS, click "edit" and copy the coordinates.

Thanks to Richard Nunes for the OSM file, and specially SNowblind7 for the mesh, without which this airport makes no sense, 

Libraries suggested (but not required):

World Models

OpensceneryX

ff_library_extended_LOD

library.txt