IXEG 737 Auto Pilot Pitch Modes Not Working

BoeingPilot98

Hey, I'm desperate here. I've been trying to solve this prob;em for 3 days now. My pitch modes for my autopilot disengage as soon as I hit the CMD A or B A/P engage button. I've tried disabling XUIPC and rebooting  GIZMO64 about 10 times, and the issue still presides. Bear into mind, I've entered all of my route and performance information correctly, and all my pitch modes are working until I engage the autopilot. The weird part is that my pitch modes only work if I start my flight mid air, but every time I leave the ground, the pitch modes including VNAV, VS, FLCH disengage as soon as the A/P is engaged. I've tried all possible solutions including reinstalling my IXEG 737, but nothing is working. Please help.

do you use external hardware joystick/yoke?

seems your hardware is sending noise signals from the potentiometers overriding AP. If you look at your PFD annunciators the aircraft is probably entering CWS P yellowed mode

Go to ixeg left side menu, move your CWS nullzone slider all the way to the right, this will prevent AP disconnecting when your hardware sends noise spikes

• Upvote 1