IXEG 737 license/usage question

echodelta

Hi everyone,

Im a bit of a newbie on this site. I've just purchased the 737, and before i install it later this evening, i wanted to clarify something;

i have both XP10 and XP11 installed on the same physical machine. I understand that this a/c is primarily for XP10, and can work with some XP11 hacks.
would it be okay to use it on both my XP10 and XP11 installs? (obviously not at the same time). Just to clarify, it is the same hardware, OS etc

would this be acceptable use, or not allowed?

thanks!

19 minutes ago, echodelta said:

Hi everyone,

Im a bit of a newbie on this site. I've just purchased the 737, and before i install it later this evening, i wanted to clarify something;

i have both XP10 and XP11 installed on the same physical machine. I understand that this a/c is primarily for XP10, and can work with some XP11 hacks.
would it be okay to use it on both my XP10 and XP11 installs? (obviously not at the same time). Just to clarify, it is the same hardware, OS etc

would this be acceptable use, or not allowed?

thanks!

This will be fine.

The DRM only cares about the number of different machines you install on. You can have as many copies as you like on one machine.

• Upvote 1