VoiceCommander PRO for 737 IXEG is available

Sloboda

Hello,

sorry for late answer, i have not recieve the notification.

If your Windows is in Russian, he will recognize your accent. if you want, you can't change all the sentences in commands and replace with Russians commands.

SpadNext, at start, has been created for use Saitek panels, Goflight systems, joysticks etc..... You can assign all what you want and especially, you can use custom datarefs, what is you can't do with only XPlane parameters.

Visit the website for know more about SpadNext: http://www.spadnext.com/home.html

Have a good day.

But if my Windows is in English?

I've visited their site but it is highly uninformative. So, as I understand, your addon can not issue custom IXEG commands without it? I'm asking because it costs a valuable amount of money and does not clearly state what I'm paying for (I do not have any hardware panels and do not plan to have any).

• 7 months later...

Hello,

if you have some problem with your 737 VoiceCommander Addon after update,

please replace the datarefs.txt and commands.txt in the plane folder with those 2 files wich are in your VoiceCommander installer folder.

Some datarefs and commands exist in VC files and not in IXEG files.

If needed, sure you can redownload your VoiceCommander installer in your user's download section on : https://xplane.amisinformatique.com/

Thanks All

Edited by Sloboda

• 3 weeks later...