First official XP11 screenshot

Morten

5 hours ago, Lorien said:

Is the XP11 Update already in the Store, at least the store page says nothing ? Waiting for a official XP11 Update so i can buy the plane.

Nope.  Doesn't appear to be on the store yet.  At least not on my account.

This is in XA hands now, and we do not know what the status is.  This time it is a bit more tricky to set up though since the installer will be for two versions (10 & 11) at the same time with two sets of files, like different airfoils, normals maps etc that the installer needs to sort out that complicates things.

• Upvote 4

This is in XA hands now, and we do not know what the status is.  This time it is a bit more tricky to set up though since the installer will be for two versions (10 & 11) at the same time with two sets of files, like different airfoils, normals maps etc that the installer needs to sort out that complicates things.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Morten said:

So does it mean you guys already finished the update?

8 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Were you somehow left with the impression that we're looking for Windows only install building software that won't work for our Mac customers?

We're not looking to solve a problem, nor are we interested in a different solution.

You still have to provide individual installer for each OS ?

24 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Has not a thing to do with that (DRM).

Well, copying files based on OS and X-plane version plus a Gizmo dependency check alone doesn't really sound like "weeks" complicated, but it is what it is, I guess.

Edited by mfor
  • Upvote 1