First official XP11 screenshot

Morten

19 hours ago, Litjan said:

There are no plans to do so at this moment, but we are not ruling it out, either!

Cheers, Jan

Thanks for the reply Jan... I hope the pop-out panels will be considered in the future, they do not seem to be implemented for many aircraft in X-Plane at all which is a shame for those of us who want to replicate the physical cockpit with hardware. This 737 Classic is by far my favourite to fly and that includes airliners from other sims too, absolutely love it and glad to see the X-Plane 11 compatibility.

Hello Jan, 

will we have a lightning Update aswell with this update? For example: Im doing a night flight right now (almost everything is on high inlcuding reflections.)

But the Pos lights dont reflect on the ground and Strobe / Beacon lights dont reflect on the plane itself which should happen as far i think. 
The brightness of the Taxi Light seem a way little to dim or maybe i just overestimate something there. 

Thanks. 

I have a notice on top of my monitor at work saying "DO NOT TOUCH MY SCREEN!" and still people insist on poking their grubby fingers into it :angry:

Seriously, it's good to see some action from IXEG again, the v1.1 for XP10 is a useful update and the XP11 version looks great. Can't wait for it because that'll be the excuse I need to go and buy 32Gb of fast RAM and a copy of XP11...