Downloads Don't Work Be Leery Before you Buy!

Stovall7671

I placed an order for several items costing $277.00.  I could not install a single one no matter how many times I download the files.  The problem is that after selecting the Windows setup file after extraction, The splash screen for X-Aviation is really tiny and you cannot enter your information to activate the product and there is no way to expand the window so you can enter the email and password.  I sent a request into tech support for help and waited the week they asked for, not happy, but I did it since they said they usually answer in 3 days and not to submit another email because it would delay things.  I waited 2 weeks and sent another email asking to get what I paid for, no luck, no response after 4 weeks I sent a note to the purported founder of this gaggle, no answer, waited another week and messaged him again, no luck, no reply.  Good thing I paid with PayPal!  There is no other way to contact them, no phone number, nothing.  However, a search of Business records in Florida shows numerous complaints to which they did not respond.  So beware, Customer Service will not email you back if you have a problem.  Look elsewhere for product.  There are more reputable dealers out there unless you want a product that only X-Aviation sells.  My advise to X-Aviation,  close shop and open under a new name because I'm filing a complaint with the NC Attorney Generals Office, easy to do online and they call you back in less that 2 business days.  And PayPal is the best bet against not getting what you pay for from Internet shopping.

16 minutes ago, Stovall7671 said:

I placed an order for several items costing $277.00.  I could not install a single one no matter how many times I download the files.  The problem is that after selecting the Windows setup file after extraction, The splash screen for X-Aviation is really tiny and you cannot enter your information to activate the product and there is no way to expand the window so you can enter the email and password.  I sent a request into tech support for help and waited the week they asked for, not happy, but I did it since they said they usually answer in 3 days and not to submit another email because it would delay things.  I waited 2 weeks and sent another email asking to get what I paid for, no luck, no response after 4 weeks I sent a note to the purported founder of this gaggle, no answer, waited another week and messaged him again, no luck, no reply.  Good thing I paid with PayPal!  There is no other way to contact them, no phone number, nothing.  However, a search of Business records in Florida shows numerous complaints to which they did not respond.  So beware, Customer Service will not email you back if you have a problem.  Look elsewhere for product.  There are more reputable dealers out there unless you want a product that only X-Aviation sells.  My advise to X-Aviation,  close shop and open under a new name because I'm filing a complaint with the NC Attorney Generals Office, easy to do online and they call you back in less that 2 business days.  And PayPal is the best bet against not getting what you pay for from Internet shopping.

If you're going to shit post at least do it properly with references so people can make a truly informed choice;

https://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/modeling-and-simulation/x-aviation-in-port-orange-fl-90323303/reviews-and-complaints

"Numerous"; aka "4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months"

• Upvote 1

But still no contact or product.  But, you're right, not numerous, 4 I guess is a few. Just frustrated that you can't get in touch with them.  And, it's not a Shit post when you don't get what you pay for, don't  you think.  I still believe that the warning is merited.  And as far as references go I was giving first-hand testimony, and I did cite the business background check but numerous was perhaps a stretch. Throw a stone into a pack of dogs and the one that gets hit barks the loudest.  So, Chill Ben, no worries.

13 hours ago, Stovall7671 said:

But still no contact or product.  But, you're right, not numerous, 4 I guess is a few. Just frustrated that you can't get in touch with them.  And, it's not a Shit post when you don't get what you pay for, don't  you think.  I still believe that the warning is merited.  And as far as references go I was giving first-hand testimony, and I did cite the business background check but numerous was perhaps a stretch. Throw a stone into a pack of dogs and the one that gets hit barks the loudest.  So, Chill Ben, no worries.

lower your xplane resolution to 1080p and try to activate. I have no problem. Also as unhappy that i have been with XA at some times, i have always gotten my products i paid for (roughly the same amount that you paid)

• Upvote 1

Nicky, Lowering the resolution to 1080p and reloading the product it did NOT solve the problem just presented a larger view of the previous problem that it does not present enough of the installation window to selection  to see at the bottom of the window "Bit Rock Installer" and no way to expand the window or select anything in the window.  It manifests and you know it's different by initially displaying a smaller X-Aviation Logo Splash Screen.  Any ideas on what else to try.  At this point, I'd be willing to offer Tech support or anyone else $100.00 to solve the problem.  Fatalistic I know but I'm serious about getting what I paid for to the extent of obsession.  I was wondering if I created another account and bought one of the cheaper products in order and trying again if that may work.  I have tried rebuying one of the products in the order under my same account and D/L it and trying to install but met with the same Delima.  Talk later, Thanks.